- Doctors Echo and Rourke have been exceptional. I was recently diagnosed with breast cancer. Dr. Rourke will be the surgeon who does the mastectomy, and Dr. Echo is the plastic surgeon who will rebuild the breast. Both my doctors have been kind, sympathetic, and caring. Dr. Echo spent a lot of time with me, and my husband, explaining everything he would do during the surgery, and after. He was absolutely wonderful. we feel blessed to have found Dr. Echo and Dr. Rouke.
Sep 27, 2016
- I went to Dr. Anthony Echo for brachial plexus issues and a scar on my forehead from an accident I was in. Dr. Echo knew exactly what was going on, knew exactly what steps were necessary to try and help with the issues and talked to me about options I had if the steps I was taking weren't helping or making progress. I'm extremely satisfied with my recent visit with Dr. Echo. I will recommend him to family and friends!
May 17, 2016
- I have been to a LOT of doctors over the last 10 years and Dr. Echo is one of my favorite. He's not only nice and respectful, but you feel like he is really listening to what you have to say and not blowing you off. It is very much appreciated from someone that has been to a lot of doctors, most of which haven't had very good bedside manner. :)
May 29, 2015
- This provider was nice and listened to my questions and needs. His staff was just as helpful as he advised they would be. He was timely at any appointment I scheduled. He also was very clear about the things going on concerning why I came in.
Sep 14, 2015
- I came out - of Dr. Echo's office feeling ecstatic he pinpointed the exact diagnosis for me, and his plan for the surgery. I felt so confident in his care.
Dec 27, 2016
- This was a courtesy follow up visit from provider Dr. Echo after reconstructive work he'd done over a year ago to see how things were healed. I did see him a yr. after surg. also.
Jan 4, 2017
- Dr Echo and his PA were the best. Made me very comfortable having chosen them to do my surgery.
Nov 8, 2016
- I feel as if I finally got to a doctor that knew exactly what my problem is that is keeping me from walking, he is responsive and. has sceduled me for surgery.
Oct 18, 2016
- Dr. Echo referred me to a wound Dr. in my area - I have been very pleased with the wound Dr. referral. Thank you Dr. Echo.
Oct 4, 2016
- Dr. Anthony Echo was very helpful, knowledgeable, an amazing surgeon. I would highly recommend him to anybody needing any type of surgery.
Jul 6, 2016
- I chose staff at the Methodist Hospital because I want only the best of care available. My visit to Dr. Echo only helped to confirm my confidence in the hospital and doctor's staff.
Feb 26, 2016
- Dr explained my condition, what the options are for the conditions, possible outcomes of treatment, and what the results would be without care.
Jul 27, 2015
- Dr. Echo was the 1st surgeon willing to consider a medically necessary breast reduction. His beside manner is exceptional.
Sep 19, 2016
- GREAT experience!!!!
Dec 27, 2016
- very impressed
Dec 12, 2016
- Dr. Echo was great! He delivered difficult information in a clear way.
Jan 17, 2017
- Dr Echo gave me excellent care. Great bedside manners
Nov 30, 2016
- Dr. Echo and his staff are awesome!
Nov 18, 2016
- The doctor was a very PROFESSIONAL & CARING gentleman as well as his staff.
Nov 15, 2016
- Dr Echo took excellent care of me and I would continue to see him with any future issues.
Oct 4, 2016
- Dr. Echo and his entire team are awesome! I am so grateful to have them helping me.
Sep 20, 2016
- I had an excellent visit with Dr. Echo. He is a superb physician.
Sep 16, 2016
- excellent treatment to correct a previous situation.
Aug 2, 2016
- Excellent experience.
Jun 10, 2016
- Very pleased with surgery & every dealing with Dr. Echo.
May 2, 2016
- Dr. Echo and his staff are professional, friendly, and reliable.
Feb 1, 2016
- Dr. Echo is a wonderful doctor. No issues with any of my appointments with him.
Jan 26, 2016
- I am very happy with Dr. Echo and the care he has given me.
Sep 1, 2015
- We were referred to another physician within Methodist system.
Jun 1, 2015
My Diep Breast Reconstruction with Dr Echo, was a great experience, he made me feel very comfortable at all times he is a " Gifted top-notch plastic surgeon." I Love Dr Echo and his staff!! Thank YOU Dr Echo
The office is very quiet and clean, the front staff is sweet. I was seen within 5 minutes of getting there on my initial visit. We have seen the doctor a total of 5 times. Dr. Echo and his staff are amazing and very professional.
Dr. Echo is a great doctor. I was very emotional through the process of my treatment as I was very scared. He and his staff were very kind to me and took time to explain things to me in a simple language that I could understand. I would highly recommend him. I am very happy with my results.
Dr Echo performed hernia repair, abdominal and breast surgery on me. The treatment I received was outstanding. I'm very happy with how I was dealt with before, during and after surgery. The results are amazing. Dr Echo is highly skilled and professional. I would recommend him to everyone!!